<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

25 minutes ago, ShadowDemon.1263 said:

I'd love an invite!

1 hour ago, Kantern.9816 said:

I would love to join, returning from not playing since release because of the new steam release. Im excited to be playing and would love a group to chat and play with!!

2 hours ago, Sleuth.7195 said:

Hey there. Just recently picked up GW2 again - and am restarting my character. I've played many years ago but without accomplishing much (haven't done Raids/mastered much of the content, etc.) and was looking to get back into the game with a guild.

Not sure if you're inviting lower level players - but I am currently level 9 and looking to level up and grow! Hopefully looking to do content much later like fractals, raids, etc.

Hello! invites should be sent here shortly! Welcome to GW2 or welcome back! and welcome on in to TG! 
Pressing "G" in game brings up the guild panel to find the invite 🙂 

I'm a returning player looking to do a bit of everything in the game. Guild Wars 2 has been pretty fun as a solo player, but I'm looking to branch out and work on some pinnacle content. My main goal is to get a legendary for every non-weapon slot, and I'm looking for players to  work on that goal with. This basically means that I'm looking to touch every game mode that Guild Wars 2 has to offer and it would be really boring to do it alone. Also, I would be happy to transfer servers to do WvW when the time comes.

19 hours ago, Velion.9526 said:

I'm a returning player looking to do a bit of everything in the game. Guild Wars 2 has been pretty fun as a solo player, but I'm looking to branch out and work on some pinnacle content. My main goal is to get a legendary for every non-weapon slot, and I'm looking for players to  work on that goal with. This basically means that I'm looking to touch every game mode that Guild Wars 2 has to offer and it would be really boring to do it alone. Also, I would be happy to transfer servers to do WvW when the time comes.

19 hours ago, Frostevv.4897 said:

Hello! I am a returning player from a while ago looking for a guild to learn the ropes again with.

7 hours ago, NordicSiren.5136 said:

Returning players, wife and husband, looking for a guild. Having spent most of our time in WvW we are hoping to learn more about the PvE side of the game from a friendly and helpful guild. If this could be a fit, please shoot us an invite. 

Hubby's account name is Chickenhawk.6147

1 hour ago, Dukeplatypus.7302 said:

Hey there, returning player looking for a community to do some group content with. Up for anything.

Welcome all! Invites have been sent. Press 'g' to find them. Welcome to The Guard!!

52 minutes ago, Tyler.6850 said:

Hey, I'm a new player looking for a guild to learn the ropes of the game and get into group content. 

37 minutes ago, Aydenrel.9486 said:

I'd also take an invite. Played way back on release but recently returned with Steam and a new account.

Invites have been sent. Press 'g' to find them. Welcome to The Guard!!

Hello! My husband and I are experienced GW2 players looking for a guild that runs end game content and you guys sound really awesome. We are especially interested in joining in on raids and strikes. I have experience leading both EOD and IBS strikes and have defeated every raid boss in the game (my husband is still working towards his Dhuum kill), so we would also be interested in participating in teaching/leadership roles if we find the guild to be a good fit for us.

May we get invites?

My main is Lockea.7365

My husband is Austifox.7548

Hi all, coming back after a long break and would like to join up with an active, friendly guild. I left just after LW season 1 so I'm working to get some ascended gear. I'm up for just about any aspect of the game and always willing to help out when I'm logged in. If you still have room could I get an invite? Thanks.

11 hours ago, Ctw.3091 said:

Hi all, coming back after a long break and would like to join up with an active, friendly guild. I left just after LW season 1 so I'm working to get some ascended gear. I'm up for just about any aspect of the game and always willing to help out when I'm logged in. If you still have room could I get an invite? Thanks.

Hello! welcome back ! you should have gotten an invite. Press 'g' to find it in your guild panel 😄 

13 hours ago, LockeaStone.1237 said:

Hello! My husband and I are experienced GW2 players looking for a guild that runs end game content and you guys sound really awesome. We are especially interested in joining in on raids and strikes. I have experience leading both EOD and IBS strikes and have defeated every raid boss in the game (my husband is still working towards his Dhuum kill), so we would also be interested in participating in teaching/leadership roles if we find the guild to be a good fit for us.

May we get invites?

My main is Lockea.7365

My husband is Austifox.7548

Hello! invites have been sent to you both as well! Welcome to TG! Press 'g' to find it in your guild panel  😄

4 hours ago, Dal.8607 said:

New to GW2 but do have experience on a multitude of other games. If you're still looking, my significant other and I would like to join if possible. 

Dal.8607 -me
Aelliea.4769 -her

Invites sent! 😄 You can press "G" in game to bring up your guild panel to find them. welcome to TG and welcome to GW2!

2 minutes ago, foolish.7493 said:

I'm a Veteran Player looking for a Guild to run Strikes and Raids with. Took a multi-year break when they got rolled out and never really jumped back in. Just ran a PUG strike with one of your commanders and seemed like a relaxing place to learn.

Thanks.

Invite sent. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

2 hours ago, TommyIsAwesome.7620 said:

Hi there, just go back into the game after not playing for 8 years and just got my first character to level 80, looking for a guild to join, would love an invite!

5 hours ago, Kat.6105 said:

May I please have an invite? Thanks! 

Hello! I've sent invites 😄 You can find them in game by pressing "G" Welcome to TG!