Bladesworn is sick, gunsaber is hideous

Noktus.8506

On 9/18/2021 at 11:20 AM, Jin.8501 said:

Can I hijack this and tell how god awful that ele hammer looks like? 

On 9/18/2021 at 11:23 AM, Noktus.8506 said:

Not to mention the revenant's greatsword; why it wasn't the one from his concept art I have no idea

At least these can always be skinned. Bladesworns all have to walk around hauling the same oversized heap of junk

You two do know that we didn't get the elite spec weapon skins for the beta event right? The event gave us Pearl Weapons... we won't see the actual weapon skins until launch day, though they will most likely be the ones from the concept art given the trend from past elite specs.

3 hours ago, Panda.1967 said:

You two do know that we didn't get the elite spec weapon skins for the beta event right? The event gave us Pearl Weapons... we won't see the actual weapon skins until launch day, though they will most likely be the ones from the concept art given the trend from past elite specs.

Plus/minus some variance if they decide to rework the skin like it happened with scrapper.

5 hours ago, Panda.1967 said:

I was referring to the gsword showcased in Vindicator's reveal trailer being different from the one in his concept art. We wrote these comments before this week's beta event, so yeah I'm aware

5 hours ago, Noktus.8506 said:

I was referring to the gsword showcased in Vindicator's reveal trailer being different from the one in his concept art. We wrote these comments before this week's beta event, so yeah I'm aware

You mean this greatsword… that has been available for years in game?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Decimator

and here’s the hammer they showed in catalysts video as well…

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mist_Lord's_Hammer

another old skin.

Edited by Panda.1967