Outnumbered FA Weaver roaming

Exzen.2976

Interesting....I tried to combine scepter with dagger for FA weaber, but the synergy is just not there for me...Sc / focus or d /d are my staple for all weaver build in WvW. I also just can't give up arcane in favor of fire on FA...so more 'fluidity' vs burst for me I guess. Also a genuine question - how do you deal with all the CCs in outnumbered situations when you have no stability - not counting 4 seconds of stab on Glacial Drift ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ollbirtan.2915 said:

Interesting....I tried to combine scepter with dagger for FA weaber, but the synergy is just not there for me...Sc / focus or d /d are my staple for all weaver build in WvW. I also just can't give up arcane in favor of fire on FA...so more 'fluidity' vs burst for me I guess. Also a genuine question - how do you deal with all the CCs in outnumbered situations when you have no stability - not counting 4 seconds of stab on Glacial Drift ? 

The synergy is definitely there, but it plays a bit differently from both sc/f and d/d. I know what you mean re fluidity, although unravel makes up for the loss of fluidity from arcane and allows you to attunement hop quicker if anything. The main thing I miss from arcane is the protection! CCs are a bit of a pain, which is why the build runs 2 stunbreaks in arcane shield and glyph of elemental power (and not lightning flash). Glacial drift as you say has some stab and you can also go into tornado for pulsing stab. Otherwise it's most a case of try and dodge/blind. Mostly I just go hyper aggressive and try and get the enemies on the backfoot. 

• Thanks 1