Any Updates on Constant disconnects... Whole Maps are now doing it.. Us or you ANET????

Been having lots of Disconnects today.. Loads of other players having same issues in map chat. I have had Mild issues like this since Mid September...(Have not had these issues at all and played since beta, same ISP and physical location) Makes it nearly impossible to complete story steps as it crashes 3/5 times ... Now its happening to many players... is ANET aware of this.. is a patch in the works... are they having issues with servers? i know its not me anymore and i have had my ISP out several times to check things over the last couple months and well nothing has been found on their end or in my modem logs.. so i know IM not disconnecting... Tracert seems to be fine on all Hops as well.. except two but i cant seem to get an address for both those hops on any network it seems... why is that ... are these hops in your network ??? Had new cable drop outside, new modem, Tried forcing the client to use different ports, tried different networks / ISP's , wired... not much else I can do as the end user! Thanks in advance! Huge fan and starting to get a bit frustrated! East Coast USA is my Locale...

Today i have seen the black lion market saying 504 error. and got disconnected in wvw while mapping to a way point. last night the game close on it self before reset in silverwaste and about 2 hours later the game froze while using a way point from dry top to cursed shore. after hard reset in the event viewer it said that the game used lots of bytes in virtual memory creating a low virtual memory condition. so yes there is something wrong with server or software or maybe both. hope they solve this.

I've lost connection to the game server 3 times in the past 1/2 hour at the same location in Brisban Wildlands. I keep getting the very same error message: 7:11:3:191:101 which, according to the wiki is Anet's problem, not mine.... and the wiki lists a bunch of code numbers, mine is among them.

The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again.7:0:0:793:101
7:11:1:5027:11:3:189:1017:11:3:191:1017:1000:7006:3837:1000:7006:653:1017:1000:7006:771:101

Archived