Idea! Let us change Build Template in Coquest Ranked?

Sovarica.4368

Well I was thinking about how interesting 2v2 and 3v3 when you're waiting for the next round and you have a chance to load up a different build it makes things pretty interesting with how flexible you can counter another build or want to give a shot something else that isn't working and releases a lot of tension of being stuck with the same build or getting blamed when things don't work out

So I was thinking why can't Conquest have this? when there's a blowout in the match you're stuck with the build or countered hard wouldn't it be cool if we could swap build template? Anyways I was thinking what if they give the option to change ''build template only'' when the score becomes 100 or 150 then have another chance at 300 I think it could probably create a situation of making things less stressful and frustrating since you will have more options of having a back up build and making the experience better and more intriguing and giving players more of a chance to avoid these horrible one sided matches

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Sovari.7246 said:

Well I was thinking about how interesting 2v2 and 3v3 when you're waiting for the next round and you have a chance to load up a different build it makes things pretty interesting with how flexible you can counter another build or want to give a shot something else that isn't working and releases a lot of tension of being stuck with the same build or getting blamed when things don't work out

So I was thinking why can't Conquest have this? when there's a blowout in the match you're stuck with the build or countered hard wouldn't it be cool if we could swap build template? Anyways I was thinking what if they give the option to change ''build template only'' when the score becomes 100 or 150 then have another chance at 300 I think it could probably create a situation of making things less stressful and frustrating since you will have more options of having a back up build and making the experience better and more intriguing and giving players more of a chance to avoid these horrible one sided matches

Not at all. 

Study another classes, pick the right/balanced builds and learn how to rotate into other comps. 

If you see 3 condis on the other comp and you go with weak condi cleanse build/class the mistake is on you not on the game mod.