Specter is basically what Catalyst should have been

Tabootrinket.2631

On 10/25/2021 at 4:31 PM, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Except warrior. We didn't get no shadowstep. 

We got a convenient button to drop into enemy dmg more easily. 

Bladesworn got a blink on dragon trigger, flicker step. And a blink is basically just a better shadow step, if I am not mistaken.

On 10/26/2021 at 6:19 AM, SeTect.5918 said:

As an engi main i dont understand why thats good. Nearly all engis are not happy about this.

All traits are wasted for the mech skills. And your mech is going to die so hard in wvw zergs and pvp. 

Aside from that your mechanist is a worse core engi if the mech dies. It has even a 100 sec CD. 

Its not good that all traits are wasted for mech skills. We get 0 stuff for the player, no dmg reduction, no dmg increase, nothing. Just stuff like: your mech gets xx and has now xx.

And in they said we can customize the mech as we want. But in reality its not possible. You have 3 trait variants: 111, 222 and 333. 

Just take a look to the engi forum.

Omg I would exchange Catash*t with an elemental summoner Mecha style anytime seriously. Please do feel free to take the kitten jade sphere and give us eles an elemental Mecha!!!!! 

After all mechanist seems a really cool spec, fun to play, sometimes overtuned sometimes hard counter in pvp / wvw roaming, with a 41k cdps build on golem. 

Catalyst has almost nothing new or fun to deal with, and the worst thing ever is that you have a 43 to 46k dps benchmark on golem, so hard nerf incoming 😂

Edited by The Fear.3865
  • Like 1