Scepter/Pistol improvement before the next Beta

BlackSheep.2195

This set has the same Pistol/Dagger set playability because it consists in keeping distance from your enemy while we use auto attack them. My suggestion is to make this set different, original and synergic. We could get a ranged attack on skill 3, leaping backward similar to Ranger's "Hornet sting" skill when we aim enemies, or leaping forward similar to Ranger's "Monarch Leap" skill, shooting heals when we aim allies.

Now, why do we need this change? We don't have any Well skill to get access to stealth, and with this change, we could have it and use a sneak attack to deal damage or heal someone if we combo this leap skill with Black Powder skill. 

Plus, almost all professions have a mobility skill giving 25% movement speed as a passive skill. Could we get one on the Trickery trait line? We are obligated to use speed runes to run faster, and we lose all the build diversity of the other runes.

• Confused 2

That's how Scepter/Pistol works, did you only pay attention to the quickness beam?
Measured Shot
Enemy Target: Shadowstep away from your target and immobilize your enemies.
Ally Target:  Shadowstep toward your target and fire a healing shot
then it chains into the beam skill. Costs 6 ini to do it in total.

We have a passive speed buff in stealth with SA which is what you would take if support. We might have a passive speed buff on acro, i don't remember no one uses acro. Acro also gives swiftness on dodge which is better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/23/2021 at 5:59 PM, BlackSheep.2195 said:

Plus, almost all professions have a mobility skill giving 25% movement speed as a passive skill. Could we get one on the Trickery trait line? We are obligated to use speed runes to run faster, and we lose all the build diversity of the other runes.

Thieves get a 50% movement speed buff in the shadow arts line. Its while your stealth, but its also a minor trait.

Plus there's a 25% movement speed signet, which some classes don't get.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2021 at 4:59 PM, BlackSheep.2195 said:

We don't have any Well skill to get access to stealth, and with this change, we could have it and use a sneak attack to deal damage or heal someone if we combo this leap skill with Black Powder skill. 

Pretty much everything you’ve said in this thread has been contested by someone and has corrected you. And I don’t want to be that guy.. but I just want to let you know that our heal skill which is a “Well” does have access to stealth through use of the Shadow Arts line. 

It’s a minor trait that enables the user to gain stealth on heal. 

• Like 1