[Video] Rending Shade Fear Annoyance

AikijinX.6258

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z0WmasT1gOXlOvYBbp2lhgd4chXu-6-e?usp=sharing

Please change the Fear on Rending Shade to a Taunt or Chill + Fear, so instead of them running away, which is so annoying to catch every time. They come to you or their movement is drastically reduced as well as being hard CC'd

I do love the trait in general and the concept, as well as the awesome boon rip, but for the love of everything, Please add either a Taunt or at least a Chill debuff added in addition to the Fear on Rending Shade

1 hour ago, Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

I mean, it's a fun trait to use on deadeye rifle if you port behind someone as you Death's Judgement. But yeah, in melee it can be pretty annoying. 

Oh yeah definitely! Super fun porting behind and DJ'ing with DE,  but melee range makes this trait nearly impossible to use and do a follow up attack unless you waste a dodge to catch up, or shadow shot and needlessly waste initiative.

1 hour ago, AikijinX.6258 said:

Oh yeah definitely! Super fun porting behind and DJ'ing with DE,  but melee range makes this trait nearly impossible to use and do a follow up attack unless you waste a dodge to catch up, or shadow shot and needlessly waste initiative.

I feel like taunt would be too strong with absorption sigil and bountiful theft because it'd be too easy to set up for the effect esp on S/D, but a chill & fear would be a good QoL for melee.