Funerary weapons and armors

I just bought all the funerary weapons and armors in one go after doing many bounty trains and PoF metas.Funerary weapons cannot be salvaged or mystic forged. - not even sold to the NPC for the usual few silversFunerary armors can be salvaged but not mystic forged. - can be sold to the NPC for a few silvers

Considering that these exotic items are not cheap plus take a time consuming currency it is very insulting that I cannot do what I want with them. Please change this.

Other items with the same problems:Forged weapons - cannot be forged but salvagedWvW exotic triumphant hero armor - cannot be forged or salvaged

@Kheldorn.5123 said:There is a speculation we gonna need these weapons for unlocking ascended parts via mystic forge recipies. Stalwart has second tab which serves no purpose at this point. Keep weapons and armors.Even if that is true, it should be my choice if I want to gamble them away in the mf or upgrade them.

@Kheldorn.5123 said:There is a speculation we gonna need these weapons for unlocking ascended parts via mystic forge recipies. Stalwart has second tab which serves no purpose at this point. Keep weapons and armors.

Second tab is for people who ran into a previous bug. Once you complete "Walk the Land" collection that tab becomes empty.

Archived