Game bug please help

good evening 

I have been having a lot of problems / bugs with my game after I have purchased both expansion packs path of fire and heart of thorns from the main website, I have been having issues where the map is not fully uploading/downloading and it takes a while to come in, maps not showing hearts, poi, vistas and even Hero points and even with maps I have got 100% completion on the hearts are stating they are not completed, I am currently using a level 80 necromancer build  and have made a complete new build to see if this continues even with a complete new build and the issues carry on,

I have tried troubleshooting this by uninstalling the full game from my pc and completely making sure all files of game are wiped from my HD and then reinstalling the game and re running this, however this had not done nothing for it, I have also got a friend to log in to my account via his pc and he is getting the same issue, 

this is becoming a new downer as I really enjoy the game but I feel like this is destroying my enjoyment within game because any thing I try doing is not working,

please help me 

many thanks 

ashley 

Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire have higher minimum system requirements than Core Tyria; that may be an issue. An SSD would be helpful for loading maps more quickly.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_Wars_2#System_requirements

Repeatable Renown Hearts are found in Living World Season 3, Crystal Desert, and Living World Season 4. 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Renown_Heart#Repeatable_renown_hearts

hi thank you for the reply and for the advice.. 

I understand that the expansion have higher min system requirements, however the system I am running has no problems showing two of my friends accounts and gameplay with all hearts etc all there om screen and map with no issues into what I am experiencing,

the system I am running currently....

Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
    AMD Phenom II X6 1095T    25 °C
    Thuban 45nm Technology
RAM
    8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 803MHz (11-12-12-30)
Motherboard
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. 970 PRO GAMING/AURA (Socket 942)    30 °C
Graphics
    Acer P193W (1440x900@60Hz)
    2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 (ASUStek Computer Inc)    30 °C
Storage
    465GB Seagate ST3500312CS (SATA )    33 °C
    931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1 (SATA )    30 °C
Optical Drives
    HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH60N
Audio
    High Definition Audio Device

this was working perfect all last week I did noticed I received an error code after game client crashed but had sent report of this. however as explained the game client and game had been fully uninstalled and reinstalled yesterday and this problem is still occurring 

2gb gpu mem? Maybe you are running out of texture space? Would explain why you can't see stuff. Also Harddisks make the game load very slowly (and also make stuff invis for a while). 

But seriously, your CPU is 11 years old. Your graphics card was bad when it came to market 5years ago. And time was not kind to it. You are using hdd instead of sdd. Of course stuff takes a long time and might not show up. 

What you can try is lower graphics settings. A lot. So less models, less textures are loaded. That might give your system the breathing room to show you the important stuff. 

Basically, turn everything to the lowest possible setting and then turn them up until it is pretty enough while still playable. And best of all, it costs you nothing to try that - unlike new hardware. 

@alphaprim.9316

had same issuse in past it's not pc issuse

What caused problem?

-> some files must be corupted while you donwloading new patch/expansion

if you have not stabile net and windows 10 sometimes you can lose pakiets

in win 7 it's not issuse but on win 10 for some reason sometimes it can cause your character not load/black minimap/ no textures

If for some reason for that moment you will not wait till your character fully upload (after tp), it can cause problems that your char will not uplaod at all (if you mounted up and moved far) until you relog

Same with black think, if you change map after it next map will not upload and you will need leave game, then your "donwload" stuck on 0%

If you had problems above that it's prob net problems

I got wifi that have mirco discounets, and sometimes i got similar problem to you

I waited till my game was fully downloaded, and i not play with game donwload think in same time

When i changed internet provider it's helped for me

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430

I have just been on game checked my settings are they are on medium and even when they are in high I am still getting 120fps 82ping avg 90 and my graphics card has no trouble for being what it is as i can play COD and battlefield with the graphics settings on high and have no trouble or issues with it at all, 

while playing the game i had been prompted with character screen and this display on my screen 

"the game client lots it connection to the server, please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again (code=7:11:3:202:101)