Is Vindicator worth doing without Kalla ?

Parthenos Polias.5683

4 hours ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

but the clunkiness increases by alot u will have to flip and w8 for skills u m8 not need to reach the skill u want...

With the legendception at least one can focus on a certain gamestyle rather than have to use extra clicks to recover utilities or to make then flip to the skill we want.

Meanwhile using shiro as a 3rd legend kinda feels like a 3rd wheel person that sometimes some one talk to  hhahaha

Nah my thought is they dont flip, just go on cd like others. You basically can have like a red heal, then the blue utility, then maybe 2 more reds or something. But what you pick is what you get just like others, only diff is there is 2 choices, aka "alliance", work together.  😉

16 hours ago, Joxer.6024 said:

Nah my thought is they dont flip, just go on cd like others. You basically can have like a red heal, then the blue utility, then maybe 2 more reds or something. But what you pick is what you get just like others, only diff is there is 2 choices, aka "alliance", work together.  😉

oh so that is make it work like mantras?

Edited by Aeolus.3615

54 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

oh so that is make it work like mantras?

Or just how they work now, only instead of a bar of all one Legend you can have like 3 of the blue dude and 2 red, or whatever.....just that you haev 2 Legends to pick from who are working together to help you. I dunno, just a thought.    😉