Looking for friends

Neks.3167

Hello!

I am a newb in guild wars 2, though I've been playing it on and off since 2015 iirc. But not for a long time. Every time I dropped it because I had no one to play with. So practically I am a new player now 🙂

I really want to immerse into this fantastic mmo but not alone. So, I am looking for friends to play with. Not a large guild though. I don't feel comfortable in big communities 🙂

I am ready to start a new character. I have level 80 warrior and ranger but now I want to be a guardian. I usually can play after 4 pm CET and till 10 pm (few hours though) 

All expansions are purchased. I have completed HoT story once and it was very hard. I really want to learn how to play and ready to improve. I am interested both in PvP and PvE, exploring the world and lore hunting. Now I am reading Ghosts of Ascalon for a more immersive experience.

But there is one issue: my English is not good at all, actually it is bad. Currently I am working at it, having lessons 3 times per week and do my best to learn in free time.

I hope to find nice people to play with and who would not mind the state of my English:)

Thank you and have a nice day!

Neks.3167

Discord: Anater#0853

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...