EoD Minimum Requirements [Merged]

GIVE US THE MIN SPEC OF EOD SOON! 

As I noticed, EoD also brings in new minimum requirements. But it hasn't been decided yet. There's two different specs it seems, one shown in EoD purchase page and another I think in forums. 

I was hoping when we will get the minimum requirements for EoD, as I'm using a potato pc and hoping it will run it. 

Right now I'm able to run Dx11 at 55fps smoothly. 

I'm still unclear about what to expect in this regard as well. My GPU is well below the performance of the minimum spec posted on the purchase page. Making improvements to the game and requiring better hardware is perfectly reasonable, it would just help to have a better way to determine whether or not I need to be looking to purchase a new GPU.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

They still havent published it yet, the official site and help site says different while in both it says its not fixed and is subject to change, and I would like to know when we will get the fixed one?

Official Site says:

Windows® 7 or better (64 bit only)

Intel®i3 3.4 GHz / AMD Athlon x4 3.8 GHz or better

8 GB RAM

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 / AMD Radeon HD 7970 / Intel Iris 600 series

55GB available HDD space

Help Site Says:

Operating System

Windows® 7 or better (64 bit only)

Processor

Intel® i3 2.8 GHz

AMD Phenom II x4 2.8 GHz

Video

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 250

ATI Radeon HD 5770

Intel Iris Plus 640 or better

Memory

6 GB of RAM

Storage

55 GB available HDD space

Internet

Broadband Internet connection

Input

Keyboard and mouse

DirectX

DirectX 9

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

There will never be a 'fixed' one, if you mean removing the 'Due to potential changes, system requirements may change over time and you may be required to upgrade your current system (or obtain a new system) to continue to play the game' or 'due to ongoing changes to the game—these system requirements may change over time. In the event that you run into problems playing, you may need to upgrade your system or hardware to continue playing the game as intended'.

If you mean when will the two match, maybe after launch; I'd probably lean more towards the one on the purchase page. 

You could always check out the previous thread on this topic. Wasn't that long ago.

Edit: Oh, it's your previous thread. 

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
  • Haha 1

On 2/17/2022 at 1:06 PM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

There will never be a 'fixed' one, if you mean removing the 'Due to potential changes, system requirements may change over time and you may be required to upgrade your current system (or obtain a new system) to continue to play the game' or 'due to ongoing changes to the game—these system requirements may change over time. In the event that you run into problems playing, you may need to upgrade your system or hardware to continue playing the game as intended'.

If you mean when will the two match, maybe after launch; I'd probably lean more towards the one on the purchase page. 

You could always check out the previous thread on this topic. Wasn't that long ago.

Edit: Oh, it's your previous thread. 

Thank you for your reply, I posted again hoping they would notice this and give a fixed requirements for eod. But as you said, it seems we can't find it out even after release.

• Confused 1

On 2/22/2022 at 1:07 PM, Blue D Phoenix.7260 said:

Thank you for your reply, I posted again hoping they would notice this and give a fixed requirements for eod. But as you said, it seems we can't find it out even after release.

I think this is in part a translation issue. "Not fixed" as pertains to the system requirements means "not static" or "subject to change," not "waiting to be corrected."  The system requirements on the purchase page are correct for what you will ideally need for EoD, and you should expect that those requirements will change over time as more updates are made.  If your hardware is not up to spec per the purchase page, the game might still run, but you should probably expect it to have performance issues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1