I wish they change adrenaline decay

Mikali.9651

That would be such a great QQL change, I wouldn't mind even if it is PvE-only, though I would argue that at this point, Warrior needs it for the PvP too.

In Guild Wars 1 one loses all adrenaline after 25 seconds of non-combat, I would like similar thing to be in GW2.

I know that it was like that before, and I am not sure if that was really the reason for the change, but it was changed so that in WvW Warriors couldn't just start battle with Earthshaker. Things are different in modern GW2, and I do not think that would even be an issue anymore. 

Edited by Mikali.9651

30 minutes ago, Mikali.9651 said:

That would be such a great QQL change, I wouldn't mind even if it is PvE-only, though I would argue that at this point, Warrior needs it for the PvP too.

In Guild Wars 1 one loses all adrenaline after 25 seconds of non-combat, I would like similar thing to be in GW2.

I know that it was like that before, and I am not sure if that was really the reason for the change, but it was changed so that in WvW Warriors couldn't just start battle with Earthshaker. Things are different in modern GW2, and I do not think that would even be an issue anymore. 

They changed it not long after release, when warrior was much stronger, because people couldn't handle it. That was also a time period where things like Berserker's Power gave passive bonuses for just holding Adrenaline rather than using it.

TBH, right now Adrenaline just serves to hold warrior back artificially. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mikali.9651 said:

Funny how they try to address mesmer clone play with Virtuoso but do nothing about warrior adrenaline decay. Not even maintaining BsW's bullet's after a charge with no attack follow-up..

Edited by Grand Marshal.4098
  • Like 3