Did you unlock Specter?

Vidit.7108

Did you unlock Specter?   

71 members have voted

1. 1. Did you unlock Specter?

• No
    • Yes, I have a thief already and unlocked Specter.
    • Yes, I did not have a thief before but I made one to unlock & play Specter
    • Other
  2. 2. Could you tell me which major traits and which game modes you are playing with it? (select all that apply)

• None of these/Other
    • Second Opinion (Adept 1)
    • Shallow Grave (Adept 2)
    • Consume Shadows (Adept 3)
    • Larcenous Torment (Master 1)
    • Amplified Siphoning (Master 2)
    • Traversing Darkness (Master 3)
    • Strength of Shadows (Grandmaster 1)
    • Hungering Darkness (Grandmaster 2)
    • Shadestep (Grandmaster 3)
    • PvE Open World
    • WvW
    • PvP
    • sPvP
    • PvE Raids
    • PvE Strikes
    • PvE Fractals of the Mists
    • PvE Other
    • WvW Other
    • PvP Other
  3. 3. How would you overall rate Specter as an elite specialization?

• Excellent!
    • Good.
    • Average.
    • Below Average.
    • Terrible!
    • Worse than nothing...
    • Better than all the rest!

On 3/10/2022 at 3:15 PM, nopoet.2960 said:

@JPUlisses.8756Do you think other folks will change classes to try out new elites?  When I tried harbinger during beta it felt like the pistol thief of my dreams.  The lack of defense didn't bother me at all because... well I main a thief, we are used to it.  The damage output on the other hand was dreamy.  Loved the shroud skills too.

I play harbinger sometimes, specially with core necro, reaper and scourge nerfs. It is right now fun and best necro spec to play. Maybe if I am solo it is better than specter. However specter just has that extra fun in duo that is just amazing and no other class can do it or replace it.

I never would of made a thief, never wanted one or had one until specter came out. And it's all I've been playing since coming back to the game with the launch.. got my partner into the game too! And she used to hate this game with a fiery passion.. yet this spec and class got her to not only enjoy it but want to do everything in it. So thank you 

• Thanks 1

I took a somewhat lengthy break from the game midway through LW Season 4. Just after domain of Istan and the Palawadan Meta.  Didn’t hate the game or anything, just was time for a break. I learned that a new expansion had just come out so decided to buy it and get back into the game last week. I managed to get my friend to come back as well. 

Thief has always been my main so I had a lot of extra unused hero points. So I unlocked specter. I never thought I’d enjoy a support class in GW 2 given that I don’t generally enjoy them in any game. That said, I am really enjoying Specter.  It is especially awesome for a duo adventuring. I’m glad they released this spec instead of just another dps only spec. 

Based on first impressions, I think I still enjoyed daredevil the most when it released, but I am enjoying specter as much as I did deadeye, which is quite surprising to me. 

• Thanks 1