EoD ship chase chapter part one

I just spent 40 minutes trying to get through this.  I can't figure out how to reach the next ship.  I used a special mechanic once to reach one of the ships and it never succeeded again to reach another ship. There are no videos explaining where to go, no markers telling me what the right direction is.  Up or down?  Right or left?  Who knows! Terrible and not very accessible.

I can't tell if my instance is bugged or it's not designed idiot proof enough for someone like me.  I am taking a break for now.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2022 at 12:17 PM, Grunim.9034 said:

I just spent 40 minutes trying to get through this.  I can't figure out how to reach the next ship.  I used a special mechanic once to reach one of the ships and it never succeeded again to reach another ship. There are no videos explaining where to go, no markers telling me what the right direction is.  Up or down?  Right or left?  Who knows! Terrible and not very accessible.

I can't tell if my instance is bugged or it's not designed idiot proof enough for someone like me.  I am taking a break for now.

The issue for me was after clicking the special ability to jump from ship to ship I do not get the green target area for aiming the jump, so I was just jumping up. I had to stop after dying for over an hour from falling off.  That was solo. Today I joined a party with the wife and she was the leader. I could see the target area on her machines screen, I still don't have one. I had to go along with her story to get through it. 

Edited by Beef.6571