Siege Turtle Achievement - Turtle Unlock: Suiting up (Maw Scaling / Luxon Tools)

finally managed to get a small enough map to clear maw and still missed out on the tools, its rough enough to find a map able to beat it just to have it not actually work

edit: tried again a little later on an alt and got the drop

Edited by Lucrimin.3648

Not sure if this helps. But has helped a few so far.

When you have the Crystal make sure you have the Maw targeted & in front of you before throwing it from area. You need to hit the Maw this way at least once during the fight in order to get the Luxon Tools achievement for Turtle.

If you don't line the Crystal up this way it will just hit a mob and you will not get credit for hitting Maw.

Same problem here.  I have completed Maw three times, done damage to it by throwing a charged crystal each time and never gotten a bouncing chest or the luxon tools.  Really annoying as I've spent a couple days doing all the other requirements towards the turtle and can't finish what I thought would be a relatively trivial part.

Also the scaling on this event is insane, I have never seen it complete with more than 10 or 15 people...

• Like 1