Batteries and Map Changing

ANet, please fix it so that when I change maps I retain my jade battery charges. This is really annoying. What is the point of a battery if it loses the charges when you travel? Does your phone lose a change every time you leave the city?
Also, on that note. Why are there random batteries scattered all over the world and who changes them so frequently? Why not have charging spots like EV car chargers? It would make sense to have a higher capacity bot and less frequent charging locations.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah I think the battery thing is just kinda overkill to be honest. there really is no need for it, its not like it does anything really game changing, and the fact that everytime you do anything in the game you lose all your charges? its pretty obnoxious. Love the bot, but its very impractical in my opinion. I think you should retain your charges and charges only be used on things that actually effect game play, like a teleporter or defense systems. Needing a charge to turn a light on is just silly.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ashlin.3708 said:

Yeah I think the battery thing is just kinda overkill to be honest. there really is no need for it, its not like it does anything really game changing, and the fact that everytime you do anything in the game you lose all your charges? its pretty obnoxious. Love the bot, but its very impractical in my opinion. I think you should retain your charges and charges only be used on things that actually effect game play, like a teleporter or defense systems. Needing a charge to turn a light on is just silly.

The one thing the batteries are useful for are the Offensive/Defensive protocols but I only take them to try the meta in the final map - they can stack up to 90 minutes each.

Just now, Caitybee.3614 said:

The one thing the batteries are useful for are the Offensive/Defensive protocols but I only take them to try the meta in the final map - they can stack up to 90 minutes each.

Oooh those are buffs? I thought they like, were turrets you turned on xD but yeah.