Ventari Vs Vindicator and friends.

Sahne.6950

Here is my first ever official upload on Youtube that is not recorded on a microwave.^^

I am using a build that most of the people in WvW have probably never seen... in all my years of playing GW2 i have just met one other dude running it! Shoutout to him!

99% of the playerbase will say that Ventari is useless... but if you pair it with the right traits in salvation it turns Renegade into a Raidboss! you have a trait in salvation that blinds your enemy everytime you move the tablet. In the clip you can clearly see how i am abusing this to make him miss almost every burst that he throws at me. with some practice the VentariRenegade is a more than viable build!

Been having a hard time with the new EoD specs lately and especially with this vindi right here. But now its my time for revenge.

Here comes the clip with my VentariRenegade feat. Permablind&projectilehate!

story of the clip: i was really upset with the new EoD specs... Gw2 felt like a FADED LOVE.... but in the end... its what i love and a true fight like this turns me on like a LIGHTSWITCH! Enjoy!

Feel free to leave a rating and tell me if you liked it or not. i tried to make the music mimic whats going on in the gameplay. its my first upload so some feedback would be nice! do you think it was good gameplay? and how did you guys like my ventari rev 😄 i think its an absolute beast.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

Very nice sir, very nice.

99% players say ventari is useless cause their skill is all about spam and no critical thinking 🙂 bunch of slackers.

ty m8^^ much appreciated! ❤️

yeah ventari is seriously not a build that will carry you if you play it without thinking. 1 mistake and your probably done... but if you play it good you suddenly become VERY VERY VERY hard to kill.

Edited by Sahne.6950

55 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

just a note:  my ventari condi cleanse and dome on/off are on mouse 3  and 4 side buttons, not sure if m8 help :=)

ty for the tips! i much appreciate things like that. But i am 100% happy with my buttonsettings. It is all musclememory and requires no thinking for me. so there is no real reason to change anything. also alot of things i have a second keybind but you dont see that in my skillbar because it is set as keybind#2. for example legendswitch and all the f2-4 skills are mousebuttons and moving the tablet is pressing the mousewheel.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1