Scrolling Loot Question

Is there a list of shortcuts for the scrolling loot on the right side of the screen? I know I can left click on items to go to my inventory, or shift click to show it in chat, but I want to know if there's a way to to delete the popups. For example, I loot a cache and the right side of the screen is scrolling down but I want to go through it quicker by deleting the popups. Is there a way to do this?

I don't know that you can manually delete them.  But you can go to Options>General>Dynamic HUD>Rewards and click to Never Show so you don't get the scroll at all, or show only out of combat.  It depends on why you want to delete the popups and whether you want to see them to know what you looted or are happy to wait until you can view your inventory.

6 hours ago, Donari.5237 said:

I don't know that you can manually delete them.  But you can go to Options>General>Dynamic HUD>Rewards and click to Never Show so you don't get the scroll at all, or show only out of combat.  It depends on why you want to delete the popups and whether you want to see them to know what you looted or are happy to wait until you can view your inventory.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 3/4/2022 at 1:49 PM, Donari.5237 said:

I tried this but it still displays - very annoying because it obscures my map scaling tool when I go to map and I have to wait until it's finished to zoom in/out.

• Sad 2