Remove the 2 hour meta, make it a solo lobby, or nerf it

We commanded and did it as best we could with randoms on our map, finished every previous event early but the boss gave us terrible rng and a good portion got downed. The boss is barely target-able for half the fight, it's absurd. If you want to keep the difficulty then put the boss in a lobby, get rid of the 2 hour meta time. Otherwise me and many others are going to get annoyed, exhausted and just give up, and why? Why, well why should I waste my time doing this again? Honestly, it actually is a literal a waste of my time. Maybe I'm rage quitting for a bit., I'll go play Elden Ring or something. That being said, you know you messed up when I want to go play Elden Ring to relax. Holy expletive.

All that being said, it's not even that hard of a fight, but you can't expect 50 people to be ready for raiding. Even WoW couldn't get it working well with 25 people.

Edited by Kalocin.5982

9 minutes ago, Kalocin.5982 said:

We commanded and did it as best we could with randoms on our map, did every early but the boss gave us terrible rng and a good portion got downed. The boss is barely targetable for half the fight, it's absurd. If you want to keep the difficulty then put the boss in a lobby, get rid of the 2 hour meta time. Otherwise me and many others are going to get annoyed, exhausted and just give up. Why, why should I waste my time doing this again? Honestly, it's actually a waste of my time. I dunno, I think I'm rage quitting for a bit. Play Elden Ring or something. You know you messed up when I want to go play Elden Ring to relax holy expletive.

Not even that hard of a fight, but you can't expect 50 people to be ready for raiding. Even WoW couldn't get it working well with 25 people.

Yeah it's actually gotten to the point where I'm questioning some of my character's builds and looking into which one is the best option to take to the DE meta with DPS and CC in mind. I'm under the impression now they may actually not nerf this fight much, or at all considering the silence on the subject. It's disappointing, but at least the Exotic gear sets aren't too expensive if I need to re-gear a character. I do know RNG is a major issue in the fight, but if I can help try to get her health down quicker, then I guess I'll have to try.

• Like 1