Dragon's End meta time for exploring map after completing meta?

WTF I can understand that the meta is hard and where you were going with it. Why TF do we only get 10 mins to explore the Dragon's End map for achieves after spending an hour and a half of sweating to complete the meta. Who cares about the meta timer, fix the after meta timer. That's bogus only 10 mins after completing this over the top meta. While Auric Basin and Dragon's Stand have roughly a half hour after beating it to explore. Please give us more time to explore after completing the meta10mins is insultingly low especially after a meta of this caliber.

Edited by EMPI.4013
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RyuDragnier.9476 said:

Yeah...10 minutes isn't long enough. Multiple achievements requiring you to finish that meta and then talk to people, you need at least 20 minutes for that. They definitely need to increase the time after the meta is done.

it's 4D chess, you cant finish the achieves so you have to go back and do the meta again!

i'm ignoring those achieves, not worth the effort

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Suranis.8279 said:

You need to talk to people for achievements after killing the Dragon?

As a complete achievement who... uh, i mean chaser, I have to say "Good luck with that. *wanders off*"

For the record, one of those achievements is the Looking Back achievement. Note that you have to complete the previous parts for it to update and say you need, and I quote the important part of them, "Following the conclusion of The Battle for the Jade Sea". Luckily the wiki has the exact locations so it's not as arduous, but it's still a case of "OH CRAP".

Edited by RyuDragnier.9476
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RyuDragnier.9476 said:

For the record, one of those achievements is the Looking Back achievement. Note that you have to complete the previous parts for it to update and say you need, and I quote the important part of them, "Following the conclusion of The Battle for the Jade Sea". Luckily the wiki has the exact locations so it's not as arduous, but it's still a case of "OH CRAP".

one note about this, the last part of this achieve puts you in an instance, so do this last

so far ive found 4 achieves needing meta completion, you might be able to do all 3 depending how long an npc talking one is, but 3 are 100% do-able in that time

• Thanks 2