Juvenile Siege Turtle

2 hours ago, Kinney Drae.9307 said:

Any other Rangers out there have this pet? If so, does yours also have a tendency to just sit there, doing nothing and ignoring your commands?

I never had it ignoring commands, but I also observed it sometimes just sitting around, doing nothing. Good to know it`s not just me.

Also, unless an enemy stands still, the turtle will never hit anything with it's shots - the projectile sqeed ist too low.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kinney Drae.9307 said:

Any other Rangers out there have this pet? If so, does yours also have a tendency to just sit there, doing nothing and ignoring your commands?

Make sure you don't have your pet set to avoid combat, you should be able to press F1 and F2 to force it to attack your target.

If it is just following you around and not doing anything, it may have died in combat - you can swap pets to get a new pet.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Lottie.5370 said:

Make sure you don't have your pet set to avoid combat, you should be able to press F1 and F2 to force it to attack your target.

If it is just following you around and not doing anything, it may have died in combat - you can swap pets to get a new pet.

It's definitely alive and not set to avoid combat (been playing ranger since beta). It often just sits there, not moving, not attacking, and ignoring any commands besides Return. Even after having it return, it will just stay in one spot until I tell it to return again, rinse/repeat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I realized that the commands sometimes are super delayed, like you press F1 and it will take one or two whole seconds before the responding skill icon will even show that it has been used.

Then again, hey, you can finally name your Siege Turtle and as a Soulbeast you can even fore the Cannon yourself, wooohooo!

By the way, is that a bug? The Soulbeast Siege Turtle F1-Skill doesn't have any cooldown?!