dear Anet, consider G Fuel Energy partnership

2 hours ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

I think their K-Mart advertising partnership still serves them well, so why change?

Interesting.  Do you know something we don't?   😛

https://www.kmart.com/guild-wars2-guild-wars-2-rytlock-brimstone-hero/p-A092697424

Description Item # A092697424 Model # Q8KJB38

Guild Wars 2 Rytlock Brimstone - Hero of Charr Figure Statue
Added on December 01, 2021

Anyway, I'm just joking around here.  Nothing serious.  But if we are looking at getting more players to the game I think perhaps Anet should finally follow up on the Steam release.  And perhaps instead of just the core game being free with limitations maybe change it to core + HoT for free with living world season 2 included.  And perhaps as limitations like when  core went free, HoT elite specs and Revenant not included for F2P players .   That content is so old anyway IMO might as well use it to entice new customers.   It would give the new free to play people a bigger picture of how the game has expanded beyond core and perhaps encourage them to buy PoF and EoD if they enjoy it.

Edited by JustTrogdor.7892

the hardees thing is rather dependent on what part of the US your in In my area all but of them that were around closed in the late 00's and either host new restaurants or Cellphone shops and the o one i mentioned is still around just feels Strange and off putting when you walk in there because the traffic is almost non existent it feels like your standing in one of those Liminal space pictures. Having traveled to the east coast on business they are all over there but here in Wisconsin its as i describe the chain.

As far as G fuel i don't think that's a good partner looking at that stuff's ingredients it looks like Powdered heart attack mix

Edited by dusanyu.4057
  • Like 1