Willbender Purifier collection question

19 minutes ago, Slowpokeking.8720 said:

Willbender's Trinket, I only found like very few Atherblade mobs in that poi, are they the only ones drop it?

Badage of the Willbender, where is the Purist Lieutenant?

for the willbender trinket, there's an aetherblade swashbuckler in the aetherblade camp in old kaineng, high up

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Purifier_(achievement)

for the badge, to my understanding no one has been able to find this, it's probably a bug and not in the game at the moment

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Jonathan.8905 said:

Is this fixed yet?  I feel like i've been killing these poor aetherblades at their camp in echovald all day and no badge drop.  Is the tip right, is it found by killing aetherblades in echovald wilds?

No there is an event you have to find that lead to a follow up event were a champion monster spawn and that one drop the item.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 3:22 PM, Linken.6345 said:

No there is an event you have to find that lead to a follow up event were a champion monster spawn and that one drop the item.

Are you talking from experience?  What event? Where?  So much conflicting information about this...  is the wiki incorrect?

Edit:  I just realised you're talking about the Badge of the Willbender, not Willbender's trinket.

Edited by Rorhi.6910

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 9:50 AM, Rorhi.6910 said:

Are you talking from experience?  What event? Where?  So much conflicting information about this...  is the wiki incorrect?

Edit:  I just realised you're talking about the Badge of the Willbender, not Willbender's trinket.

Ops my bad mate

I guess I was lucky with the Badge. Less so with Trinket. While I was farming Aetherblades in Old Kaineng for the trinket, after around an hour, Purist champ spawned a few meters away. So I called it out on the map chat for others, killed it and got the Badge. Getting the trinket took me around 2 more hours of killing Aetherblades.

Also - WTF Anet. It's been 3 months since release and you still did not manage to correct that "hint" for the collection? I mean, before I went to Old Kaineng, I spent nearly 2 hours killing Aetherlades in Echovald - because of the "hint". Then I got frustrated and went to forums and wiki to find out the "hint" is wrong and I should be hunting Old Kaineng Aetherblades. Ridiculous.

• Like 2