Can a power herald solo champs? Help me to make a build.

frareanselm.1925

I know it's not meta, but I'm really tired of playing condi reve for soloing open world content with the typical trailblazer (lord hizen) build and I wanna play power just for fun.

Most builds I've found in the main webs are full berserker gear, but this is not a good idea for soloing champions like the ones from hero points.

Id like to add some healing and tankiness in trinkets.

Which stats would be better to mix with berserker?

3 minutes ago, frareanselm.1925 said:

I know it's not meta, but I'm really tired of playing condi reve for soloing open world content with the typical trailblazer (lord hizen) build and I wanna play power just for fun.

Most builds I've found in the main webs are full berserker gear, but this is not a good idea for soloing champions like the ones from hero points.

It can. I just created this example build for u:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmwAwy7lpQHMLyhdRNMM6hJSfsCKgJ/1frF-zRRYhBxLGtcDFSEFQFJQ6hgJDA-e

Should be really solid.

Use Sword/shield while you are on dragon legend and sword/sword while on dwarf. Then the boons from dragon have 10% more duration.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, SeTect.5918 said:

It can. I just created this example build for u:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmwAwy7lpQHMLyhdRNMM6hJSfsCKgJ/1frF-zRRYhBxLGtcDFSEFQFJQ6hgJDA-e

Should be really solid.

Use Sword/shield while you are on dragon legend and sword/sword while on dwarf. Then the boons from dragon have 10% more duration.

This looks great! Ty so much!

3 hours ago, frareanselm.1925 said:

marauders gear + your choice of commanders/dragon's and then pick a rune based on what you'd like to do. I personally would recommend the wurm and then go for some sigils that proc on weapon swap/remove condi's. 

Take Mallyx over shiro for more reliable cc and damage as its power scaling is ludicrous since its supposed to be a condi spec and take his traitline to have some condi management. Abuse its aoe coverage and make sure you have invocation for the amps.

Then just use dodge, Sword/sword + Staff.

• Confused 2

SeTect build is ok. 
Just different opinion is is use staff  + sigil of draining / clean or fragile instead of shield for coz

It is not stuck cd time with sw

we have more heal from staff1 2 4 

more evade from staff5

block from staff has 12 sec cd but shield need 25 sec