[NA] [Casual PVE] Ordinal Cat Cafe [NEKO] We are Recruiting

OkamiRayen.7485

Hey there, I see you might be interested our guild Ordinal Cat Cafe. Well let me tell you a little about our guild.

Our guild is based around acceptance and understanding. I say these words as we all come from different backgrounds and I want to build a community within the guild were we all get along and can goof off in game. We want our guild to feel like a safe and welcoming place, where you have a place you can feel at home and not be afraid to have a conversation.
We are a lgbtq+ friendly guild, as well as for those on the spectrum. Our guild has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to elitism and bigotry, we will not tolerate users who choose not have an open mind. 

We are a 18+ guild and our active hours are between 3pm - 10pm Cst for now.

We mainly focus on PVE aspects of the game like : world bosses, hero point runs, mastery point runs, bounties, fishing, collections, etc

We do have a discord, link can be found in our  guilds message of the day. With that said Voice chat is completely optional. We will not force anyone to join in voice ever.

Currently at this time we will not be offering PvP or raiding, as we do not currently have anyone with experience in those fields.

Ordinal Cat Cafe is a newer guild with the Isle of Reflection Guildhall.

We are looking for like minded members, who are understanding of others and like taking part in guild related events. 

Our guild also emphasizes that we do have lives outside of the game, meaning that we will not be on the game 24/7. A schedule of events gets posted once a week and we run stuff based on that schedule. If this still sounds like your guild, feel free to message in game or post in here. 

leaders: OkamiRayen.7485

Co leader: Zero.6319

Tiny little note: I ( Okami ) do have social anxiety, so I will answer people’s questions about the guild as best as I can. 

Edited by OkamiRayen.7485

• OkamiRayen.7485 changed the title to [NA] [Casual PVE] Ordinal Cat Cafe [NEKO]

Ex wow player here. Bought the game 2 years ago and i been on and off, so everything is shinny and new to me. Don't have any experience with high tier content like raids or fractals. So far I've just explored some 80 maps and done some PvP (which i suck at it xD). I'm not speak english fluently, but i can understand  pretty well, that's why, most of the time i'll be just listening to you and participating at some specific moments. Youtube got me back with EoD and i REALLY looking for a casual experience.

Edited by goodhistories.1546

On 3/16/2022 at 12:35 AM, goodhistories.1546 said:

Ex wow player here. Bought the game 2 years ago and i been on and off, so everything is shinny and new to me. Don't have any experience with high tier content like raids or fractals. So far I've just explored some 80 maps and done some PvP (which i suck at it xD). I'm not speak english fluently, but i can understand  pretty well, that's why, most of the time i'll be just listening to you and participating at some specific moments. Youtube got me back with EoD and i REALLY looking for a casual experience.

I’m so sorry for not responding sooner, I’ve been sick these past couple days and finally getting better. I’ve gone ahead and sent you an invite in game.  🙂

12 hours ago, Lanu af.8952 said:

new player here, been soloing for about a week now and thought I'd look for a group to help me learn the game.  i'm more interested in PvE so far and I don't think I'll be doing a lot of PvP. 

Heya, Ill be sure to send you an invite in game. 🙂

• Like 1

Hello, I'm a newish returning player here. Got 1 character to lvl 80 and then quit back in the day. I've never been in a guild before, so I'm not sure what a guild really does or the benefits of being in one. I'm a  PVE player(and a bit of wvw here and there for the reward tracks), doing world bosses daily and map completions, events etc.

I'm interested in joining.

13 hours ago, FrostySkipper.1495 said:

Hello, I'm a newish returning player here. Got 1 character to lvl 80 and then quit back in the day. I've never been in a guild before, so I'm not sure what a guild really does or the benefits of being in one. I'm a  PVE player(and a bit of wvw here and there for the reward tracks), doing world bosses daily and map completions, events etc.

I'm interested in joining.

Hi, I’ll be sure to get that invite sent out when I get on later today.

• 2 weeks later...