[NA] [Casual PVE] Ordinal Cat Cafe [NEKO] We are Recruiting

OkamiRayen.7485

4 hours ago, Brettlesby.5739 said:

hi! I've been a casual gw2 player for 9 (almost 10!) years; heavy emphasis on casual lmao I'd love to get involved with a guild and do more of the group content I've been missing out on!

10 hours ago, SalTuskin.5728 said:

New player here also been playing about two weeks love the game, mostly interested in pve and world things who love some hero pt trains to work on my build

thanks

Invites have been sent. 🙂

hii, im a returnee and i just got back from a year now. I only played a little back then so i havent really grasped all of the contents im GW2. im interested in joining and would love to learn the game more, if you dont mind xD

16 hours ago, Ryvana.2618 said:

hii, im a returnee and i just got back from a year now. I only played a little back then so i havent really grasped all of the contents im GW2. im interested in joining and would love to learn the game more, if you dont mind xD

Heya, Invite has been sent. 🙂

• OkamiRayen.7485 changed the title to [NA] [Casual PVE] Ordinal Cat Cafe [NEKO] We are Recruiting
7 hours ago, wind.1398 said:

On and off casual player here looking to get into PVE stuff like raids/fractals etc would love to join and get involved.

Hiya,  as of right now we do not offer raiding or pvp in this guild. We do offer most of everything else. So if that doesn’t bother you, then I’ll will get an invite out to you when I get on in a little while. 🙂

Hi, Old...old MMO vet, I'm 51, haven't played this game since it first came out.

Looking to get back in & start over as a newbie. My work hours will probably only allow me to play casually. 

Recently Divorced & lonely, looking to get back into playing in a community, haven't played an MMO for a bit.

This Guild seems cool, I'd like to join up if that's ok. Only interested in PVE, exploring the game naturally, ect.

I'm on the East Coast, but play later at night because of my work hours, so my time should work with CST players.

Thanks! 

6 minutes ago, Presti.3675 said:

Hi, Old...old MMO vet, I'm 51, haven't played this game since it first came out.

Looking to get back in & start over as a newbie. My work hours will probably only allow me to play casually. 

Recently Divorced & lonely, looking to get back into playing in a community, haven't played an MMO for a bit.

This Guild seems cool, I'd like to join up if that's ok. Only interested in PVE, exploring the game naturally, ect.

I'm on the East Coast, but play later at night because of my work hours, so my time should work with CST players.

Thanks! 

Hiya, I have gone ahead and sent an invite. 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...