What were the harderst and/or most annoying story achievements for you?

Another thread in the bug forum made me wanna talk about this - seems a lot of people might have different opinions here. Only strictly about the story - not the map achievements or other stuff. I found most achievements pretty easy. Even the ones where you had to search/find stuff.

Used the wiki for minor stuff though - and for the hidden ones. For the fights also most stuff easy. The first 2 boss chapter boss sections were pretty lenient regarding the timer. Joon's mansion as well. Avoiding getting downed (and the lasers at Joon) - when you knew how to do it ... not hard as well for the first 2.

Most annoying I think (still need to do that): The cannons in the prologue chapter - do not know if the ship's cannons (no red circle) can hit as well or if I always get unlucky to be out of dodges for the Aetherblade Cannoneer guys.

Hardest (probably saving that one for last) ... I guess the Kaineng tower with the timer with the boss group - where it probably requires raid level damage. Managed to avoid getting downed with playing bunkery though. Must need a special build to get tons of damage while still being able to avoid getting downed (or jade bot might help for getting downed once - have not unlocked that rez skill).

Other than those 2 (Kaineng tower timer and the one with the cannons from the prologue) I still need 3 from the last fight - but they seem easier. Have not went back to that after finishing the story. The first one wher you need to stay alive for 3-4 mins or so - needs a bunker build. Probably easy with minor changes to my build. And the 2 timers (last fight and going up the platforms). Might be annoying of you miss it barely cause of the long time it takes - the one with going up the platforms. But does not seem to hard. Not getting downed there ... was easy on the first try. And I think I even barely managed the timers. (Mijor adjustments to the build only to do this.)

The nice thing: With the hidden achievements I got the meta achievement reward for the chapters 1 and 4 where I still miss 1 other achievement (the ones described above) - so no pressure here to try hard. Doing a lot of other stuff now.

Edited by Luthan.5236

This isn't cannon achievement in the first mission definitely had me struggling.

The almost random aoes with the orange circles that happen to match the colour of every thing else.

Coupled with the buggy action button that would make you miss the platform most of the times, ( made me clip through a ship once).

Pretty much had to speed run the whole thing to get it.

Edited by BobbyT.7192

Way to much stuff was bugged, when I tried to achieve it. Also Story achievements are horribly implemented, because most of them need you to mouse over the yellow icon (most of the time in combat) to see what you should do or avoid. By the time you are done reading you failed half of them. Been that way for ages, it is Anet's fault not to do it in a good way (all yellow buttons show up before they are relevant, even if it only to show that something can be done before moving on to the next chapter of the instance). What can I still remember?

Aetherblade airships => I hit invisible walls or phased through stuff three or four times (jump counter)

Great Escape => could not even try that, because 10 seconds after I woke up, I was released. is there a time that was bugged?
Could not speak with Gorrik on the Training grounds => bugged
KC docks => Could not talk to the last person for the Tourist Tour thing, because at the time it was bugged.

I am sure some other stuff was broken and I missed it.