Any info from Anet about purist lieutenant

For a few days now I have been organizing squads, especially after game updates, in the hopes to get enough IPs that we eventually could get lucky. So far, between all the different maps that we tried, the event spawned twice. And since it happend on meta maps, only a handful of fellow guards could actually join the instance.
While I am glad, that other events get patched, it is a bit disheartening to read the patch notes and not see the purists events.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Lii Stormbreaker.3186 said:

They still posting becuase the problem still occur
yes they know how to search most players do as the info on the forum said

"We prohibit posts or comments that fall into the following general categories:
-excessively repeated"

Post on the appropriate thread. It's not that hard.

Source: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/the-forums-code-of-conduct/

Edited by Miss Lana.5276
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Miss Lana.5276 said:

Post on the appropriate thread. It's not that hard.

Source: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/the-forums-code-of-conduct/

You should follow those same guidelines and report the post so it can be locked, disappeared, or merged by the actual moderation team. There's functional community policing, and it's not repeatedly bumping a duplicate thread so it goes to the top of the forum.

Spoiler

Unless you play a Guardian and would like to complete the Purifier collection, in which case well done.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Miss Lana.5276 said:

Use the search function next time. Making multiple threads on the same topic does nothing but clutter the forums.

Sorry for the multi post, but i already saw some responses from Anet members on other platform than the forum ( on others subjects), but until yesterday (i think) there was no official answer from them on the forum so i was just asking if there as been any, on any other platform ( like reddit )

But since, there has been un answer, i will check if this is possible to close topic here

• Thanks 1