Virtuoso has insane auto attack dps

Mell.4873

1 hour ago, Mell.4873 said:

I agree with everything you said. I mean I only really use Mesmer in PvE which is the majority of this games content so being decent at that is great for Virtouso. 

The main thing the 18k auto attack has going for is which is why I top dps open world charts (even when running inspiration trait line) is the 1200 range. I mean with autotargeting on you become a turret.

I don't really know enough about sPvP Virtuoso to comment on how good or bad it is; I just see alot of them in gold. 

Open world wise. yeah ofcourse it will. over 90% of players in Open world Dont achieve over 5k DPS, so thats just generally going to happen. u could make a auto attack build for any proffession and Top a DPS Chart in Open world content realistically, this isnt a Brag nor a Strength its just common sense. Most players use really bad builds generally Dont use Runes or Sigils and Rarely have Gear that makes sense equipted.

Even if we take one of the most complex Speccs in the game, Elementalist. it has a 25k DPS Air Attunement only Auto attack build in weaver.

SPVP Wise. Virtuoso being bad Looks Almost completely intentional. The conceptuality i beleive that Making a entire Specc based around projectiles turns out to not be great in SPVP was a "foresight of the balance team" is BS. they intentinoally sabotaged it in a way they knew Would get a Result they wanted.

Players Dont care about what it can do. because what it can Do. is What our Past 2 elites have been doing. being Decent in PvE Content.

we Did not need another PvE Specc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1