Good bye Guardian's Rune

Daniel.9240

For me, It was great. I liked it.pros:

• It had great Synergy with Shield of Courage and Shelter, with this, It would punish skills like Rapid Fire, Barrage, Lighting arc, speed up attacks and AOEs, like Retaliation.
  • Technically, It was able to replace Amplified Wrath (2sec of burning, 1sec of cooldown) from Radiance trait line since it didn't have Internal cooldown. I think I could stack up with Amplified Wrath with no problem.

cons:

• it increases healing and toughness (I think this was the reason It was unused).
  • Block based builds are weak agaisnt unblockeable, specially agaisnt soulbeast (Signet of the Hunt + Unstoppable Union, and now, + Call of the Wild ).

It is funny. I was playing with this rune since HoT came up.I haven't felt this sadness since Vampirism rune or Burning Fire trait nerf.

@Malediktus.9250 said:I dont get why they nerfed it, it was not even meta

People were dying to pure block builds....

player 1: WEEEEEEEEEEEEE AOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPlayer 2: I'm just gunna soak up this AoE with blocksplayer 1: ERFSXDJCFKGJH HOW DID I DIE TO BURNING I WASN'T EVEN ATTACKED!!!!! GAME BROKEN!!!

or at least I assume this was the case..... I had a burn build with these runes and killed quite a few people just by rotating blocks but it's not all the effective, just a broken mechanic I guess.

Archived