Receiving error 80010 when trying to redeem Prime Gaming codes that expire soon, Support site says I can leave serial code blank but refuses to allow me to submit ticket without a valid serial code.

Tried submitting codes for the Convenience Set as well as the boosters that are currently on Prime Gaming in the Black Lion Store's redeem code. However, I keep receiving error code 80010 for both codes. I have not redeemed the codes (I know this since I still had the codes to claim yet), I have not received any items, and I know that 80010 is a connectivity error, however I am able to play the game and list items onto Trading Post etc without any issue. 

Also trying to submit a ticket in order to get help from Support on this, however the field for serial code, while it says that I can leave it blank, will not let me proceed until I enter a valid serial code into it, which is not going to happen because my account is pretty old (~8 years minimum, probably around 10 years old iirc) and I no longer have the creation email in my email that would contain the issue. 

Is the second issue just something going on with something at Arena Net? 

Screenshot of submitting ticket issue,

2 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Have you tried redeeming in on the account section of the home page?

https://account.arena.net/login

Tried it earlier but the login button was broken, even if I put the login url in. Would just push me back to the homepage. 

Finally worked now, so dk if the system was being weird. Wasn't like I was having connectivity issues and still wanna figure out wtf is going on with support tickets. 

22 minutes ago, Saer.7240 said:

Tried it earlier but the login button was broken, even if I put the login url in. Would just push me back to the homepage. 

Finally worked now, so dk if the system was being weird. Wasn't like I was having connectivity issues and still wanna figure out wtf is going on with support tickets. 

Might be that your blocking trackers or adds mate.

Just having the same issue now, can't redeem in game due to this error, can't send a ticket because it wants a serial code even though it says underneath the serial code box that you can just leave it blank if you don't have this info, i remember this happening to me a long time back, pretty crazy that they haven't fixed it yet.

Anyway i have no idea what the issue is but i will try what another said and do it on the home page (didn't know you could) and surprised Prime Gaming doesn't have that as a different method in the instructions like they do with other game instructions that have more than one option.

Edit:  Code worked fine on the Home page.

Edited by Madaz.8193
Update

7 hours ago, Saer.7240 said:

Tried submitting codes for the Convenience Set as well as the boosters that are currently on Prime Gaming in the Black Lion Store's redeem code. However, I keep receiving error code 80010 for both codes.

I got the same error code in-game and then I realized, that there are two ways and input fields to redeem a code and I was not using the "Redeem Item Code" field. After I used that field, it worked.

• Like 2