Isle of Reflection music and further exploration question

I'm in 3 guilds with halls in Isle of Reflection, Lost Precipice and Gilded Hollow. Recently, we just got the upgrade for Isle of Reflection for the guild hall music. Since the other two halls have their own regional music, I was certain that of course, this hall would come with some Canthan tunes to complement it.

Unfortunately, it doesn't, and I also learned there's no regional music for the PoF hall, either. that's kind of a letdown. Can we please get some of the music from Seitung Province to play in this guild hall? All of the other music feels really... out of place, given the setting.

Additionally, someone else already asked this and didn't get a straight answer, so I figured I'd try my hand at asking it again... where exactly does the hall's expansion... err... expand to? Gilded Hollow and Lost Precipice both had northern areas with an additional waypoint, but like the other person already pointed out, we can't seem to find where that would be in this new hall, after looking at all of the fly-throughs. Does that mean there isn't one, and it's just a massive resource sink for no reason?

Both of these things give me the feeling the hall wasn't exactly finished, and still needs some work. Can anyone from ANet chime in as to whether or not we can get some Seitung Province music in the hall, some Elonian music for the other hall for those who have it (to be fair to everyone) and also regarding the "further exploration" for the hall?

Please and thank you. ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/31/2022 at 1:53 AM, Ghostkat.9580 said:

Additionally, someone else already asked this and didn't get a straight answer, so I figured I'd try my hand at asking it again... where exactly does the hall's expansion... err... expand to? Gilded Hollow and Lost Precipice both had northern areas with an additional waypoint, but like the other person already pointed out, we can't seem to find where that would be in this new hall, after looking at all of the fly-throughs. Does that mean there isn't one, and it's just a massive resource sink for no reason?

Yes. They might have planned something originally, but if so, it didn't make it for the final release. It's a known issue since day one of EoD.

• Confused 1