I made some new friends here but dont have infinite continue coin at gem store

MineMeMy.7854

But there is also the package with some other item (the mail carrier I think) - where the coin is sold with. Not available yet - this year. Though it had been sold in the previous years. There is still hope though that they might change it today - using the Tuesday (normally for patches and new events/festival updates) today to also update the gem store stuff.

Much later ... would make no sense. Then I would not expect it anymore. If not today.

Edited by Luthan.5236

27 minutes ago, Luthan.5236 said:

But there is also the package with some other item (the mail carrier I think) - where the coin is sold with. Not available yet - this year. Though it had been sold in the previous years. There is still hope though that they might change it today - using the Tuesday (normally for patches and new events/festival updates) today to also update the gem store stuff.

Much later ... would make no sense. Then I would not expect it anymore. If not today.

You are right, I did not notice that. It's  on the same wiki page I pasted but I read over it. So maybe OP will get lucky. 

9 hours ago, SandraSolace.7682 said:

The only time this coin was ever sold in the store was in 2013. 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Infinite_Continue_Coin

So I do not think it will be available again. Plus, you can get enough "normal" continue coins by just playing SAB.

Thats false as it was obtainable through a package last year. 

If you look in the link that you provided, you’d see how it is obtained. 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Super_Adventure_Pack

Edited by mythical.6315