I'm leaving PvP and never coming back, here's why you should do the same

goron.7916

5 hours ago, Nihil.9817 said:

yes as a casual gamer, this grind for the legendary is just too dang long, they need to add more pips in order to retain the current players IMO, way too many SUPER MOVES too many stuns meta is just too op

If you're a casual gamer why do you need a legendary in the first place. 

• Thanks 3

On 4/1/2022 at 7:16 PM, goron.7916 said:

-Third, the team creation. So you can't cue up in a 5 man team. This means, we are all forced to play with randoms. This is terrible, because you can't actually build an effective team in terms of classes, and second you end up with players that you don't get along with. So in every game, it's like pulling a lottery ticket and hope everything works in your favor. In other words, whether you win or lose a game is more or less out of your control. Team balance is already a joke, so at least give us premade's, that would actually be fitting for a game mode called ''STRUCTURED'' PvP. You say this would be unfair for the randoms, well this would actually force randoms to organize themselves into a proper team. When I played Gw1 PvP, nobody complained about the need for a team to play the game mode. And if people want to play alone, why not give us an actual duelling mode? But eh, I am digressing...

PvP is the gamemode that anet doesnt care if it dies.

What you said is the biggest flaw in pvp, GW2 tries to always make people join groups or huge squads, but in pvp you can only go with 2 ppl. All 5 v 5 games out there let you play with friends (they wants to make people play an mmo alone all the time? yeah, thats how it feels only being able to make parties of 2 in PvP), not allowing people to play with friends kills the gamemode because people want to play with friends and are forced to play with random people all the time, also makes pvp guilds a joke.

The only reason I can think of why they haven't allowed parties to join 5 v 5 , so they could have less tournaments but tournaments being 15 v 15, is because they don't care about like is so much work that if it just dies slowly better so we won't have to waste time fixing pvp bugs or something.

Edited by Nymthalas.4019

I noticed there is a sort self imposed trinity or rock paper sizors. The aoe bunker elites get countered by ranged elites and then they are counter by roamers/chasing elites. 

I play a mix of bunker and ranged, so my only weakness is chasing elites like warrior or condi thief who can live through my traps. 

• Like 1