Mystic Salvage Kit Icon Change?

Since from what I can recall EoD launch the icon for the mystic salvage kit changed from it's unique icon to now being the exact same as the master's salvage kit. Is this a bug or is this an intended feature? It becomes a bit jarring and at times confusing trying to find my mystic salvage kits.

5 hours ago, afeehan.2470 said:

Since from what I can recall EoD launch the icon for the mystic salvage kit changed from it's unique icon to now being the exact same as the master's salvage kit. Is this a bug or is this an intended feature? It becomes a bit jarring and at times confusing trying to find my mystic salvage kits.

it was not unique it shared icon with crude salvage kit.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

it was not unique it shared icon with crude salvage kit.

That's true, but tbh i don't think the crude kit is used very often (probably by new players or low level characters?)

I think that many level 80 characters are using the mystic salvage kit... and with the release of EOD we now also have a research kit (to get research notes). And both the mystic salvage kit and the research kit are now sharing the same icon which is confusing. For me that is the most annoying part 😖

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GODh.3892 said:

That's true, but tbh i don't think the crude kit is used very often (probably by new players or low level characters?)

I think that many level 80 characters are using the mystic salvage kit... and with the release of EOD we now also have a research kit (to get research notes). And both the mystic salvage kit and the research kit are now sharing the same icon which is confusing. For me that is the most annoying part 😖

Dev response in other thread on this issue.