Fresh Air Pyromancer Montage

Exzen.2976

Very well done video.

Although not my favorite character style, the work on the opening scene is very nicely done!

Nice selection of fights too. I haven't seen a good scepter/dagger player in ages. The lack of defenses makes it really hard to pull off consistently. 

• Like 1

Nice gameplay ! I play this build a lot in smallgroup/zerg rather than staff to easily focus threats or fb etc.

But for roaming I'm really not familiar with it, I'm so used to D/D and charge people at melee range; and certainly not ro play fire over arcane when alone. It is truly impressive to see you win 1v2 1v3 with this build.

Edited by Zhaid Zhem.6508
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 6:03 PM, Exzen.2976 said:

Thanks! Yeah, it works pretty well in group/zerg fights where you can focus quite a lot of dmg in a small area.

Hey, Why you went for exactly 100% crit chance? If your server isnt 100% trash, you should have +30 precision 95% of the time.

I would suggest to leave away around 1.4-1.5% crit chance and turn it into power.

Everyone has a different server but 95% of the time you should really have the +30 precision.
Could maybe increase the damage slightly. Its really not a lot, its minimal, but an increase is always good I guess.

Edited by SeTect.5918
  • Like 1

Holy sweetness! That's awesome.  I'm also very happy to see I'm not in there... cuz I think I ran into you once while I was half asleep roaming and got absolutely smoked lol.

I should try FA weaver again since it's more my playstyle, tho i suck at it. Interesting utility choices and skipping arcane blast/wave.

Well done, sir.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 1:35 AM, Exzen.2976 said:

Thank you both. It actually feels a little better now with the offhand dagger buffs (I think all bar one or two clips were before the patch). 

Hi I keep seeing mention on dagger buffs--- can you point to, or link me what these buffs are?

thanks

19 minutes ago, punahou.3986 said:

Hi I keep seeing mention on dagger buffs--- can you point to, or link me what these buffs are?

thanks

• Ring of Fire: Increased power coefficient from 0.6 to 1.2 in PvP and WvW.
  • Fire Grab: Reduced cooldown from 25 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW.
  • Frost Aura: Reduced cooldown from 30 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP and WvW.
  • Transmute Frost: Increased base heal from 480 to 1,078 in PvP and WvW. Increased heal attribute scaling from 0.5 to 0.8 in PvP and WvW.
  • Cleansing Wave: Increased base heal from 1,302 to 1,822 in PvP and WvW. Increased heal attribute scaling from 0.6 to 1.0 in PvP and WvW. Increased conditions removed from 2 to 3 in PvP and WvW.
  • Earthquake: Reduced cooldown from 30 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP and WvW.
  • Ride the Lightning: Reduced cooldown from 30 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP and WvW.
  • Updraft: Reduced cooldown from 40 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW.

29 march 2022.

Edited by SeTect.5918
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SeTect.5918 said:

Hey, Why you went for exactly 100% crit chance? If your server isnt 100% trash, you should have +30 precision 95% of the time.

I would suggest to leave away around 1.4-1.5% crit chance and turn it into power.

Everyone has a different server but 95% of the time you should really have the +30 precision.
Could maybe increase the damage slightly. Its really not a lot, its minimal, but an increase is always good I guess.

It's a good Q tbh. I mean, if going fully optimally, you could just change the stats ever so slightly depending on whether you have borderland bloodlust or not (and for major/minor). I'd rather have the 100% if I don't have it (which unfortunately happens more than you'd hope) and I'm too lazy to change them if I do. As you say, it's minimal so will have a relatively small impact on dmg... but it COULD be higher. I'll consider it, haha!

4 hours ago, SlitheSlivier.1908 said:

Holy sweetness! That's awesome.  I'm also very happy to see I'm not in there... cuz I think I ran into you once while I was half asleep roaming and got absolutely smoked lol.

I should try FA weaver again since it's more my playstyle, tho i suck at it. Interesting utility choices and skipping arcane blast/wave.

Well done, sir.

Haha, thanks and ggs!

Arcane blast/wave is really not that good when you aren't running arcane traitline for Elemental Surge, although shield is still great. I'd run very different utilities for a scepter focus build though.