Glyph of Renewal

blp.3489

Does anyone know the limitations on number of people revived when you use Glyph of Renewal while attuned to earth?  The tool tips don't indicate any limit but I find that hard to believe.  Would be great if I could revive all the people that Soo-Won stomps at once!

Also, when you use it in fire attunement it says the next time you would be downed you aren't, what exactly does that look like?  Does it just ignore that attack that would have downed you?  Is there a limit on how long that protection lasts?

37 minutes ago, blp.3489 said:

Does anyone know the limitations on number of people revived when you use Glyph of Renewal while attuned to earth?  The tool tips don't indicate any limit but I find that hard to believe.  Would be great if I could revive all the people that Soo-Won stomps at once!

Also, when you use it in fire attunement it says the next time you would be downed you aren't, what exactly does that look like?  Does it just ignore that attack that would have downed you?  Is there a limit on how long that protection lasts?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glyph_of_Renewal

Air: 1 target.

Water: 1 target.

Earth: 3 target.

Fire: 1 target. 

Air: instant. 

Water: instant.

Earth: instant. 

Fire: 15 sec duration. 

All have a 2 sec cast time. 

Instant = instantly after the cast obv. The only one thats not instant after a cast is fire one because it has a duration in which the player has to get deadly damage.

All attunements have a 90 sec CD for that glyph. 

Edited by SeTect.5918
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, SeTect.5918 said:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glyph_of_Renewal

Air: 1 target.

Water: 1 target.

Earth: 3 target.

Fire: 1 target. 

Air: instant. 

Water: instant.

Earth: instant. 

Fire: 15 sec duration. 

All have a 2 sec cast time. 

Instant = instantly after the cast obv. The only one thats not instant after a cast is fire one because it has a duration in which the player has to get deadly damage.

All attunements have a 90 sec CD for that glyph. 

To clarify, fire is also instant.  When cast, in addition to reviving the downed player, it also gives you a 15 second buff that will instantly revive you if you're downed.  Note that even if you don't revive anyone, using the glyph in fire attunement will still give you the self-revival buff.

• Like 1