current raid meta?

so i've been out of gw2 and raid for over an year.  with eod, just curious whats the current meta build for quick/alac/dps?  build dont have too complicate rotation.  

i used to play staff alac mirage, dd, cond firebrand dps/quick,  pwr alac renegade, sb soulbeast not sure those are meta right now.    seem like alot class can do alac/quick, so is firebrand/alac mirage still can get 100% quick/alac upkeep?

Edited by weaponwh.9810
add content

On 4/24/2022 at 6:17 AM, weaponwh.9810 said:

so i've been out of gw2 and raid for over an year.  with eod, just curious whats the current meta build for quick/alac/dps?  build dont have too complicate rotation.  

i used to play staff alac mirage, dd, cond firebrand dps/quick,  pwr alac renegade, sb soulbeast not sure those are meta right now.    seem like alot class can do alac/quick, so is firebrand/alac mirage still can get 100% quick/alac upkeep?

depends on what you consider the word meta to be, pugs essentially only care about the assigned role being covered even if your performance isn't great. so as dps you can pretty much play whatever you want. As boon support you are limited to whoever can give said boon, but with EoD our options increased by a lot. Firebrand, scrapper, chronomancer, catalyst, harbinger do quickness and mechanist, mirage, willbender, specter, renegade do alacrity. The choice is entirely up to you, you can go with whatever makes you feel more comfortable and change depending on encounters (there are still things that work better than others and it is also boss dependent). A typical composition that is taken at this point is 2x heal mechanists with 2 quickness sources. But it could also be 2x hfb with 2 alac sources or a subgroup with a druid/quickdps/alacdps. You can literally do whatever you want, raids are a joke to clear anyway, people have killed Dhuum only on guardians and mirages by auto attacking

Edited by xChris.8904