Back in the Oven

Such a wall of text only to brag about how much imaginary gold you have made in online game? It is kind o wierd to get so obsessed with a game, so I advice causion not to get addicted, unless tou already are. Don,t know if I should laugh or be worry since this post seems to be so seroius while talking about so meaningless things.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Labjax.2465 said:

So is this a pitch for organized TP baron flipping and/or mystic forging. I can't imagine what else would be stress and risk heavy, while being very lucrative, and sounding like an MLM sales pitch.

Eh, /shrug.

Edited by Aridon.8362
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

Well, It has been seen by enormous number of 68 ppls. I bet this poor, sad, lonely sods with only 2 coppers and [Unstable Rag] to wipe their poor tears off, that are worth more than their accounts, are really glad. Unless they still laughing or reading this wall of text, but wait... You deleted it, guess our gw2 elite gold baron isn't that benelovent after all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Aridon.8362 said:

Eh, /shrug.

Responding to what you said before you edited out: I just don't see how it could be anything else. Unless you're including stuff that actually breaks game rules or something. Like you talked about it simultaneously like it was a big secret, but also like you gave people the advice and they ignored it. It's just weird. I don't think you're being egotistical like the other person is saying, I just am confused about what this is supposed to direct people towards. It sounds like secret cabal stuff, yet also an open secret, so it's very odd. Evidently it's either something that a limited number of people can benefit from without throwing it out of balance, or it's something that is on the borderline of being allowed, or isn't allowed. There is no other reason to be so secretive about it if it legitimately makes lots of gold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Labjax.2465 said:

Like you talked about it simultaneously like it was a big secret, but also like you gave people the advice and they ignored it.

Yes. Maybe you and several others did ignore it, I expected that.

It's just weird.

I know.

I just am confused about what this is supposed to direct people towards.

Naturally, the curious will find their destination based on what I mentioned.  I cannot stress enough that it is curiosity, mixed with desire that ultimately brings them to the place I'm talking about.

I just am confused about what this is supposed to direct people towards. It sounds like secret cabal stuff, yet also an open secret, so it's very odd. Evidently it's either something that a limited number of people can benefit from without throwing it out of balance, or it's something that is on the borderline of being allowed, or isn't allowed. There is no other reason to be so secretive about it if it legitimately makes lots of gold.

secret cabal stuff? No. It is allowed in the game, in fact many guilds already utilize a similar system the place I'm talking about uses to generate wealth within their higher ranks. They won't outwardly tell you if they engage in it, however. Those guild lottery prizes aren't exactly formed with gems. And those 10 stacks of globs in the guild bank most likely weren't made from them salvaging unidentified gear on their own.

Edited by Aridon.8362
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1