Paysafecard keeps crashing [Merged]

And would you know it, timers for passes, and other items have passed without a fix for those who wanted to buy any, it's just as i stated before, a special kind of stupid! If seriously hope items will be avalible again after this issue has been set straight, waiting weeks or months to get purchase these items again is rightfully rude to those who were unable to, becuase of a broken payment platform that's 5 weeks past due it's repair!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/5/2022 at 11:08 PM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

If you want to insure someone sees your issue, you can contact the Billing CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.  The CS Team rarely reads the forums.

thats broken too , u cant submit a ticket , cuz it will always tell u to 'log in" then u do and u select "support " and u auto get logged out again

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GewRoo.4172 said:

I'm a happy bunny! I just saw they're selling gems (800/1600/2800 etc) on their website now - paysafecard accepted! Thanks a lot! 🙂

Edit: Spelling 

Can confirm this works!

https://buy.guildwars2.com/en-us

Top of the page is a gem icon!

Edited by SandraSolace.7682
Added ifno
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Zirconium Prime.9103 said:

AH man, this is still not working? Seriously? Do you even want people to buy stuff or not?

You can buy gems directly at their site with paysafecard and IDeal. for whatever reason. i just did so myself. works like a charm.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...