Exotic dyes. How do i get them?

Hi, i decided to unlock all the dyes but i see that there are 6 dyes that are not tradable on tp. According to wiki they can be chosen from a Committed Anniversary Achievement Box.
On a character's 9th birthday once per account you can chose one of them. What about the other 5? Is there another way to get them?

Related link: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Committed_Anniversary_Achievement_Box

Presumably, that dye box will also be handed out for future anniversaries. So you can pick one dye per account per year, and you have to wait an entire year to get the next one.

At least, I think that's how it might work. I guess we'll see with the 10th anniversary later this year.

• Like 4

Oh so no one has all the dyes unlocked? Wth with this company's strategy? Timegating dyes and unobtainable ones for everyone!!! Who thought of this? Imo Any timegate longer than a year is stupid. I don't know who in there keeps doing this in so many aspects of the game....

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

I'm pretty sure we can suffer through this hardship with the 600+ dyes we can unlock. And those last 6 are/will be free for their "devoted" fans. Quotes because someone could play on day one and not again until their 9th birthday and still get the exclusives. But yeah, there's been lots of protest over them. *shrug*

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1