Flame and Frost story keeps reactivating

I did the Flame and Frost story on my main but am not planning to do it on my alts. No matter how many times I select "Quit This Episode," the story keeps reactivating itself. It reactivates not only on every single alt but every time I change zones on the same character. It's getting really annoying. Anyone else?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

No, this is definitely a bug. I did the Flame and Frost story on one of my alts and the Sky Pirates chapter was next. I selected "Quit this Episode" and it has not reactivated itself. Only the Flame and Frost story keeps reactivating itself. I even tried the Content setting "Disable Personal Story" and it still reactivates itself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/30/2022 at 1:26 PM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

You are aware that the Content Guide ('Disable Personal Story') has nothing to do with showing Story on the UI, yes?  It only prevents the arrow from pointing to the next area. 

No, I was not aware of that. I opened a support case and that is what the tech told me to do.

May I ask, how do you know the "devs are looking into the issue"?

Edited by raykor.6723
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/20/2022 at 2:56 AM, raykor.6723 said:

I did the Flame and Frost story on my main but am not planning to do it on my alts. No matter how many times I select "Quit This Episode," the story keeps reactivating itself.

That shouldn't happen indeed, so it's definitely a bug.

• Haha 1