Willbender easiest fix

4 minutes ago, Crab Fear.8623 said:

what

I'm 100% sure, he described harb. 

I mean, while you are having a fight who is the boss of the gym (I think he has a point tho), these 2 are hyper busted. And BOTH needs to be nerfed, I propose classic anet approach, smite the core into deep hells of unviability and nerf espec if thats not enough. While doing so, I recommened to chop 1 of legs of a necromancer and 1 arm from a willbender ✂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, semak.7481 said:

I'm 100% sure, he described harb. 

I mean, while you are having a fight who is the boss of the gym (I think he has a point tho), these 2 are hyper busted. And BOTH needs to be nerfed, I propose classic anet approach, smite the core into deep hells of unviability and nerf espec if thats not enough. While doing so, I recommened to chop 1 of legs of a necromancer and 1 arm from a willbender ✂️

I was talking about willbender, each time.

• Like 2

Willbender doesn't need a single nerf. It is the logical conclusion to everything that everyone has been complaining about, and I'm frankly shocked so many people are averse to it. 

• Didnt like DH running around and kiting in stealth? Willbender is the opposite. 
  • Didn't like stealth gameplay, and wanted it removed from the game so those pesky thieves would have to fight you fair? Willbender is how you can get that experience. 
  • Tired of necros running around and dropping marks everywhere? Throw a willbender at them.
  • Thought herald was busted? Willbender is diet herald. more ports, half the HP!
  • Tired of that ranger plinking you from 1500r away? Willbender.
  • Want that thief actually caught, instead of just chasing them off? Willbender.
  • Tired of chasing, actually, and want a fight to come to you on warrior? Willbender literally can't not hug you.

*Files nails* A fair number of y'all wanted mobility, high damage, chase potential and an answer to the bunker meta, but you also didn't want to give those things to the existing classes, It's only natural the devs would deliver something that does the things people whined out of the game.

You got what you wanted. Thief meta no longer shaping pvp, you have an answer to bunker builds, and damage returned to the game. Don't worry about that monkey paw, you all should be celebrating. ♥

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Willbender doesn't need a single nerf. It is the logical conclusion to everything that everyone has been complaining about, and I'm frankly shocked so many people are averse to it. 

• Didnt like DH running around and kiting in stealth? Willbender is the opposite. 
  • Didn't like stealth gameplay, and wanted it removed from the game so those pesky thieves would have to fight you fair? Willbender is how you can get that experience. 
  • Tired of necros running around and dropping marks everywhere? Throw a willbender at them.
  • Thought herald was busted? Willbender is diet herald. more ports, half the HP!
  • Tired of that ranger plinking you from 1500r away? Willbender.
  • Want that thief actually caught, instead of just chasing them off? Willbender.
  • Tired of chasing, actually, and want a fight to come to you on warrior? Willbender literally can't not hug you.

*Files nails* A fair number of y'all wanted mobility, high damage, chase potential and an answer to the bunker meta, but you also didn't want to give those things to the existing classes, It's only natural the devs would deliver something that does the things people whined out of the game.

You got what you wanted. Thief meta no longer shaping pvp, you have an answer to bunker builds, and damage returned to the game. Don't worry about that monkey paw, you all should be celebrating. ♥

You read my mind, before I posted my latest post...lmao