Just A Reminder That Earth Shield Is The Most Broken Thing In The Game

Heisen.2315

On 5/26/2022 at 9:47 PM, Zizekent.2398 said:

GW2 Reddit hates everything related to pvp, and they act like ele sustain is also bad on pvp, just see those pvp posts on reddit, insta downvoted to the oblivion xD, some survive but with very few upvotes.

Sad but true. You can get away with complaining about guardian in pvp and you will get upvoted but that's just because the pve mains are angry at firebrand and they don't understand what you're complaining about. 

• Like 2

On 5/26/2022 at 7:37 PM, DomHemingway.8436 said:

the mind thinks it already knows everything, but it doesn't even know about its own body.

P. S. Socrates words before the execution - I realized that I know that I know nothing. This man became a Buddha, became a Christ.

I meant that Socrates surrendered to the greatness of being, like Jesus, like Buddha and many others. These people became true warriors, they ceased to be philosophers, they became mystics without trying to solve the mystery and merged with the mystery. Any science is philosophy, any religion is mysticism because of the division between them, some can seek outside without knowing the inside, others can look inside without knowing the outside.

Edit: P. S. Without rebirth, the game would not be a game.

Edited by DomHemingway.8436