Anyone know how to make Agent Batanga lookalike?

So, as title, I'm looking to try and make my character look like Agent Batanga, but the lighting in the character creator is a bit weird, (I'm starting to think she has custom hair and skin tones 😅 ), so none of what I'm choosing quite looks right, I got the right face, hair and eye colour, I just can't quite figure out which skin tone/hair colours she uses.

Any help? (if it's even possible to recreate an/this npc)

(And while we're at it, if anyone knows the exact recipe for Batanga, feel free to give build etc too, as it's mostly guesswork right now)

Edited by Automaton.2751
  • Like 2

Try Honey Blond for hair color, and either Soft Pink or Pink for the skin color. Eye color seems to be Blue Green.

As far as sliders go, just put all the sliders squarely in the middle/default for that specific head, it seems. I can't figure out what ears she has, though...

27 minutes ago, Batel.9206 said:

Try Honey Blond for hair color, and either Soft Pink or Pink for the skin color. Eye color seems to be Blue Green.

As far as sliders go, just put all the sliders squarely in the middle/default for that specific head, it seems. I can't figure out what ears she has, though...

I think they are standard ears shrunk down in to minimum in the slider.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

I love Agent Batanga she is an Amazing character, they should add her to Dragons watch.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/0/0e/Agent_Batanga.jpg

I don't think shes overly hard to copy.

Prolly have to start with Engi or Warrior for Rifle.

I agree, that's one reason I wanna make her, gonna pretend my day-to-day activities are Batanga pre-whispers, and obviously skipping over the incosistencies when having to deal with the real Batanga in certain quests.

3 hours ago, Batel.9206 said:

Yea, that's roughly what I was thinking, or the orange/ginger for hair, but the character creator lighting is so off that none of those hair/skin colours look quite right.

Edited by Automaton.2751

19 hours ago, Automaton.2751 said:

I agree, that's one reason I wanna make her, gonna pretend my day-to-day activities are Batanga pre-whispers, and obviously skipping over the incosistencies when having to deal with the real Batanga in certain quests.

Yea, that's roughly what I was thinking, or the orange/ginger for hair, but the character creator lighting is so off that none of those hair/skin colours look quite right.

Some character hair colors do not appear until you buy a hair item or total makeover etc.

• Confused 1