Dragon's Fury - A guild hall beetle track for Dragon's Bash!

Kelly.7019

June is here and Dragon's Bash is approaching. I decided to make a dragon-y themed track for June. I tore down my previous "Pinball" track and was going to make Pinball 2.0 but then i got this other idea. For some reason this oldskool jungle/ favorite track of mine "Feel the Fury (piano mix)" by N.R.G popped into my head and when i googled it I instead found this newer epic DNB track.  With the zoom zoom vibe of roller beetle and hardcore intensity of this song I think it fits even better and Dragon's Fury was born!

I enjoy building tracks in the guild hall. Probably at least one a month if not more! Always looking for new construction methods and new ways to roll around the halls. Wanna ride this track? I'm on NA just message me in game. 😄

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 6

Hi Kelly. I noticed that your beetle took no damage at all from high drops. Is there a trick to do that? I know if you press and hold the boost buttton (or is it the jump button?) it will minimised the landing impact but not totally obliterated it like what I see in your  video. Someone told me that it's Jedi's magic... Anyone else know Jedi magic?

It could be from other mount masteries. I think Springer has "Masterful Descent :  all mounts now receive the bonus from fortified descent, tolerance to taking fall damage." and Turtle has "Sharing is Caring : Your turtle's Health boost will now be applied to all other mounts",  things like this.

• 2 weeks later...