Anet cannot count participation and this is a FACT

Karagee.6830

5 minutes ago, Blaeys.3102 said:

The whole system is going away when Alliances are implemented anyway. No real reason they should dedicate resources to this now, imo.

When is that going to be? Because i've seen official communication and it's not reassuring.

So if the answer is a few more years of this, then either open the server manually or rotate the servers with no link.

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Blaeys.3102 said:

The whole system is going away when Alliances are implemented anyway. No real reason they should dedicate resources to this now, imo.

how we want to count players and how we want to manage the playing time to build teams, if we look towards the near future, I would say that it will only serve for alliances . it is true that we delete everything we have now, very well, but with what logic do we want or rather arenanet wants to build teams with alliances?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Karagee.6830 said:

When is that going to be? Because i've seen official communication and it's not reassuring.

So if the answer is a few more years of this, then either open the server manually or rotate the servers with no link.

honestly from here to alliances, it will take a little work and consequently a little time, indeed I say let's do it calmly and do well. meanwhile grant at least in europe that any server can not stay without links for 2 consecutive turns, I would say that it is a gift that anet could really do.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

But if K+D is height, then the population status is weight and we got 51 worlds to average with is the entirety of "many many many people". (well, not quite 51 since we cant separate the linked servers so 27 worlds)

So dont you have everything to do an average? 😛

If you then compare that average to something with very low K+D yet still full status... you get below average.

Population status would be extremely inaccurate because the thresholds are variable.  We don't know when and by how much they get adjusted.

• Sad 1