Alliance is what Ventari should have been

Knighthonor.4061

Revenant invokes aspects of legends from different parts of time. So I never understood why Ventari legend was so one dimensional with it being solely around the Tablet control.

Ventari was a great Warrior before becoming a peaceful saint. So I didn't understand why Ventari didn't have combat skills when the tablet was not out. 

Alliance seem to get it. It has Power Melee combat as well as Support Skills . 

This is how Ventari should have been. Skill 6 summon the tablet like it is now. Elite skill destroy the tablet, and skill 7, 8, 9 and Elite are all Offensive Skills of Warrior Ventari. Skill 6 summons the tablet and back to support Ventari. 

• Like 2

Could also been Ventari & Ronan

One a human warrior the other a centaur druid.

Tbh I wish Ventari would atleast have more CC & soft CC. Even if the damage would be subpar, dishing out slow, cripple, weakness etc would give the legend so much more depth to work with.

• Like 2

Personally, I like ventari being pure support. It is the class fantasy for me, to be able to commit to basically only support and healing, and is what I love about Ventari stance. I also think it fits the idea of a person who gave up their violent/warrior ways for peace. I think making the entire stance about his tablet is a bit weird, and I would love for the abilities to do something different when the tablet is not deployed. I also think could have been cool to combine him with Ronan for a dual stance like InsaneQR suggested. I'll admit that not having good cc or any stun break hurts, and combine that with the high skill required, and I think the stance is generally not amazing when compared to other support classes, but it is also super unique and I wouldn't want to lose what makes it special.

• Like 1